Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation to introduce the all-new Perfect Sleeper, the first official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. The new Perfect Sleeper is engineered with input from the NSF to help solve many of the most common causes of poor sleep. Each Perfect Sleeper is designed with a set of unique features to help address not just one issue, but 5 common sleep and mattress issues that people face every night:
1. Tossing and turning
2. Lack of support, leading to back pain
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold
4. Partner disturbance
5. Mattress roll-off or sag
Plus, only Serta is working with the NSF to help people improve the quality of their sleep through both optimal mattress design and enhanced sleep education. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
The traditional Firm model offers classic tailoring with fewer plush comfort layers at the sleep surface than our other models, so you will feel the support system more prominently when you lie down.
- 520 Continuous Support Innerspring with Head-to-Toe Coil Construction to promote proper back support and undisturbed sleep.
- 1" Serta PillowSoft Foam - extra-soft foam gently contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning.
- Pillo-Fill is a breathable material designed to enhance both airflow and moisture wicking at the sleep surface
- Comfort Last(R) Construction with Edge Support tp prevent roll-off or sag regardless of body type.
- 1/2" Serta Memory Foam
- 1" Serta Support Foam
- FireBlocker Fiber
- Serta Insulator Pad