Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation to introduce the all-new Perfect Sleeper, the first official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. The new Perfect Sleeper is engineered with input from the NSF to help solve many of the most common causes of poor sleep. Each Perfect Sleeper is designed with a set of unique features to help address not just one issue, but 5 common sleep and mattress issues that people face every night:
1. Tossing and turning
2. Lack of support, leading to back pain
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold
4. Partner disturbance
5. Mattress roll-off or sag
Plus, only Serta is working with the NSF to help people improve the quality of their sleep through both optimal mattress design and enhanced sleep education. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
The Pillow Top model features an additional upholstery layer at the top of the mattress for added softness at the sleep surface. The additional upholstery layer allows you to sleep slightly farther from the support system, so you will feel more softness while still feeling the benefits of the support.
- Pressure Relieving Comfort: Reduces the tossing and turning that can disrupt a peaceful sleep, so you wake up feeling more rested.
- Proper Back Support: Gives your back and body the right support throughout the night so you can wake up with fewer aches and pains.
- Balanced Sleeping Temperature: Helps reduce the temperature swings that can cause you to wake up in the middle of the night.
- Undisturbed Sleep: Reduces option transfer when your sleep partner moves, so get a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Prevents Roll-Off or Sag: Helps prolong the life of your mattress, while enhancing durability for years of lasting comfort.