The iComfort Directions Reinvention model features 4 exclusive technologies to balance comfort, support and temperature regulation. It starts with our new ThermoCool yarn fabric cover with TENCEL fibers, an exceptionally soft material designed to help improve heat and moisture flow at the sleep surface. Beneath this layer is our new EverCool Gfx Memory Foam, the world's first premium, breathable memory foam featuring an infusion of super heat-conducting graphene material for supple, body conforming comfort and an extra ability to whisk heat away from the body. Next, our breakthrough Cool Action Dual Effectslayer helps provide more support where your body needs it and an enhanced ability to transport heat away from the mattress layers above it. Finally, our Podsgel-activated support layer works with our Comfortlast Foam core to help provide extra support from the deepest parts of the mattress and a firmer seating edge.
- Thermo(degree)Cool(TM) yarn fabric cover with TENCEL(R) fibers
- 2" EverCool(TM) GfX Memory Foam with 1" Serta PillowSoft(TM) Foam Comfort Layer
- 1" Cool Reaction(TM) Slow Recovery Latex Foam Comfort Layer
- 2" Cool Action(TM) Dual Effects Gel Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- 1" Pods(TM) Gel Activated Support Comfort Layer
- 6" ComfortLast(R) Foam Core with Ultimate Edge(R) Support Layer